Privacy and security policy for loans21
ADS Consultancy Services Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as “Loans21/ we/ our”) acknowledges the expectations of its customers (hereinafter referred to as “customer/ you/ your”) with regard to privacy, confidentiality and security of Personal Information that resides with the Loans21. Keeping Personal Information of customers secure and preventing any misuse thereof is a top priority of Loans21
This Privacy & Security Policy (hereinafter referred to as “Policy”) explains how we protect Personal Information provided to our websites such as www.loans21.com (hereinafter referred to as “Website”) and how we use that information in connection with our service offered through the Website (hereinafter called as "Service").
Personal Information (which may be a Sensitive Information “SI”) means any information /documents/details that relates to a natural person, which either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with the Loans21, is capable of identifying such person.
This Policy is applicable to the Personal Information (including but not limited to details pertaining to your name, parentage, marital status, nationality, state of residence, city of residence, email address, date of birth, gender, contact number/mobile number, user ids, passwords, recent photograph, signature image, e-KYC through UIDAI, Aadhaar based e-Signature and other Know Your Customer (KYC) documents like address proof, identity proof, income proof, PAN or such other officially valid documents/details (OVDs) accepted for concluding a financial transaction) which are shared/ uploaded by you, as and when you avail the products and services vide the online application forms and questionnaires through usage of Website and which Loans21 may become privy to. By visiting and/or using our Website, you agree to this Policy. Further, this policy applies to all current and former visitors to the Website and to our online customers. It is strongly recommended for you to return to this page periodically to review the most current version of the Policy. Loans21 reserves the right at any time, at its sole discretion, to change or otherwise modify the Policy without prior notice, and your continued access or use of this Website signifies your acceptance of the updated or modified Policy.
This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We may use the collected log information about you to improve services offered to you, to improve marketing, analytics, or Website functionality.
- You while providing the details/documents over the Website, including but not limited to Personal Information as mentioned hereinabove, expressly consent to Loans21 (its affiliates and business partners) to contact you, to make follow up calls in relation to the services provided through the Website, for imparting product knowledge, offering promotional offers running on Website & various other offers offered by its partners on the Sites.
- The usage of the Website may also require you to provide consent for keying in/ uploading your Personal Information and Sensitive Information (including but not limited to user ids and passwords), as may be necessary to process your application through the Website. Sensitive information keyed in/ uploaded shall be required for enabling hassle free, faster and paperless (to the extent possible) processing of applications for financial products so opted / availed by you.
- If you are no longer interested in sharing your Personal and Sensitive Information, please e-mail your request at: email@example.com. Please note that it may take about 72 business hours to process your request. In furtherance to your usage of the Website, you expressly waive the Do Not Call (DNC) / Do Not Disturb (DND) registrations on your phone/mobile numbers for contacting you for this purpose. Hence, there is no DNC / DND check required for the number you have left on our Website. Such modes of contacting you may include sending SMSs, email alerts and / or telephonic calls.
- Loans21 reserves the right (and you expressly authorize Loans21) to share or disclose your Personal Information/ Sensitive Information when Loans21 determines, in its sole discretion, that the disclosure of such information is necessary or appropriate under the law for the time being in force.
PURPOSE AND USAGE:
Loans21 will not sell or rent your Personal Information to anyone, for any reason, at any time. However, we will be sharing your Personal Information/ Sensitive Information with our affiliates and business partners, where we feel that they will be able to assist you better for the purpose of underwriting and approval of your credit card, loan and approving investment in Mutual Fund or any other financial product transaction/related transaction. Loans21 uses the information collected and appropriately notifies you to manage its business and offer an enhanced, personalized online experience to you on its Website. By registering on the Website you authorize Loans21 to send texts and email alerts to you and any other service requirements, including promotional mails and SMSs Further, it enables Loans21 to:
- analyse usage of the Website and to improve the Service;
- send you any administrative notices, offer alerts and communications relevant to your use of the Service;
- enable you to apply for certain products and services for which you have chosen to apply;
- Carry market research, project planning, troubleshooting issues, detecting and protecting against error, fraud or other criminal activity;
- bind third-party contractors that provide services to Loans21 and are bound by these same privacy restrictions;
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations;
In the event that you access the Service as brought to you by one of our partners either through the Website (www.loans21.com) or on being redirected from a co-branded URL otherwise referred to as a white-label site, your name, e-mail address, mobile number, date of birth, employment type, residency status, income details/proofs, Form 26 AS, PAN, details of loan / credit card/ Mutual Fund applied for and loan, credit card and Mutual Fund status or any other financial product status as may be provided to that partner when your application is submitted and whenever the status of application is updated. Loans21 has a business relationship with these partners and you may not opt-out of sharing your information with these partners if you have applied via a co-branded URL or directly through the Website as the case may be. For availing the Service such as applying for a loan, credit card, Mutual Fund or any other financial product we will require you to provide/upload on the Website the details such as a your name, parentage, marital status, email address, nationality, location, mobile number, PAN, employment & income details/proofs,
Form 26 AS, recent photograph, signature image, other Know Your Customer (KYC) documents like address proof, identity proof and personally identifying information about a potential co-loan applicant (should you select this option), and to participate on our forum boards, a username (collectively the "Registration Information").
You may opt out of location based services at any time by editing the setting of your browser.
In order to provide your bank statement or payslip electronically along with your loan application, you also must provide your third-party account credentials ("Account Credentials") to allow Loans21 to retrieve your account data at those other financial institutions ("Account Information") for your use. Your Account Credentials are only used once to retrieve your bank statements/payslips, Form 26 AS and are not stored in our system. However, Loans21 shall not be liable to you against any liability or claims which may arise out of such transactions being carried on your own accord.
We may also use third party service providers to provide the Service to you, such as sending e-mail messages on our behalf or hosting and operating a particular feature or functionality of the Service. Our contracts with these third parties outline the appropriate use and handling of your information and prohibit them from using any of your Personal Information for purposes unrelated to the product or service they're providing. We require such third parties to maintain the confidentiality of the information provide to them.
INTIMATION BY CUSTOMERS REGARDING CHANGE IN REGISTRATION INFORMATION
If your Registration Information provided to us when you had applied for a product on our Website or Sites changes, you may update it whenever you apply for a new product via our Website or Sites. To review and update your Personal Information and to ensure that the same is accurate while your application is in process, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will not be able to update the information you have provided in an application after a decision has already been made on it; however you may create and submit a new application with your updated information.
Note: We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at email@example.com. We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe. However, we will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and to enforce our agreements.
EMAIL & SMS COMMUNICATIONS FROM US AND OUR PARTNERS:
We provide our registered customers with periodic emailers and email/SMS alerts. We also allow users to subscribe to email newsletters and from time to time may transmit emails promoting Loans21 or third-party products. Loans21’s Website subscribers may opt-out of receiving our promotional emails and terminate their newsletter subscriptions by following the instructions in the emails. Opting out in this manner will not end transmission of service-related emails/SMS, such as email/SMS alerts. The above services are also provided by our partners.
THIRD PARTIES WILL NOT BE GIVEN YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION UNLESS YOU DIRECT LOANS21 TO DO SO:
There are a number of products and services, such as loans, credit cards, Mutual Fund and other financial products being offered by third parties on our Website, such as lenders, banks, credit card issuers and mutual funds (collectively "Offers"). If you choose to apply for these separate products or services, disclose information to the providers, or grant them permission to collect information about you, then their use of your information is governed by their privacy policies. You should evaluate the practices of these external services providers before deciding to use their services. Loans21 is not responsible for their privacy practices.
DISCLOSURE / SHARING:
Loans21 does not disclose sensitive personal data or Personal Information including SI of a customer except as directed by law or as per mandate received from the customer / applicant. Upon your written request Loans21 will provide you with information on whether we hold any of your personal information. No specific information about customer accounts or other personally identifiable data is shared with non-affiliated third parties unless any of the following conditions is met:
- To help complete a transaction initiated by you
- You have specifically authorized it
- The disclosure is necessary for compliance of a legal obligation or as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- The information is shared with Government agencies mandated under law
- The information is shared with any third party by an order under the law
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- There are number of products/services such as loans, credit cards, mutual funds, offered by third Parties on the Website, such as lenders, banks, credit card issuers. If you choose to apply for these separate products or services, disclose information to these providers, then their use of your information is governed by their privacy policies. Loans21 is not responsible for their privacy policies.
ADDITIONAL POLICY INFORMATION
Single Sign-On: You can log in to our Website using sign-in services such as Facebook Connect or an Open ID provider. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain Personal Information with us such as your sign-in information, name and email address to link between the sites. Social networking media services like Facebook & Twitter give you the option to post information about your activities on this Website to your profile page to share with others within your network.
Like Button: If you use the "Like" button to share something that item will appear on your Facebook profile page and also on your friends’ newsfeed depending on your Facebook privacy settings. You may also receive updates in your Facebook newsfeed from this Website or item in the future. Facebook also collects information such as which pages you have visited on this and other sites that have implemented the "Like" button.
WE KEEP YOUR DATA SECURE:
We follow generally accepted standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. Since no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We use a combination of firewalls, encryption techniques and authentication procedures, among others, to maintain the security of your online session and to protect Loans21 online accounts and systems from unauthorized access.
Our databases are protected from general employee access both physically and logically. We encrypt your Service password so that your password cannot be recovered, even by us. All backup drives and tapes also are encrypted.
We enforce physical access controls to our buildings.
No employee may put any sensitive content on any insecure machine (i.e., nothing can be taken from the database and put on an insecure laptop).
Loans21 has been verified for its use of SSL encryption technologies.
However, it is important to understand that these precautions apply only to our Website and systems.
ALL PRIVATE INFORMATION IS ENCRYPTED AND COMMUNICATED SECURELY:
All communications between your computer and our Website that contain any Personal Information are encrypted. This enables client and server applications to communicate in a way that is designed to prevent eavesdropping, tampering and message forgery.
TESTIMONIALS, BLOGS AND OTHER FORUMS ON LOANS21 WEBSITE:
With your consent Loans21 may post your testimonial along with your name. If you want your testimonial removed please contact Loans21 at email@example.com.
If you use a blog or other public forum on Website, any information you submit there can be read, collected or used by other users and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. Loans21 is not responsible for the Personal Information you choose to submit in these forums.
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF YOUR LOGIN ID AND PASSWORD:
If you have any security related concern, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will work closely with you to ensure a rapid and personal response to your concerns.
CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS (GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL):
If you have grievance or complaint, questions, comments, concerns or feedback in relation to the processing of information or regarding this Privacy and Security Policy or any other privacy or security concern, send an e-mail to email@example.com.
The effective date of this Policy, is 1st December 2017, indicates the last time this Policy was revised or materially changed.